Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • For frames with traditional cable routing • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6 (1-1/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
The RD-M9100 XTR rear derailleur is intended for use with 1x drivetrains. It is compatible with both 11- and 12-speed cassettes. - Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension - Added bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage - Bigger 13T pulley - Direct mount compatible - Compatible cassette size: 10-45 / 10-51 (12-speed), 10-45 (11-speed) - Total capacity: 35t (GS Medium Cage) / 41t (SGS Long Cage)
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
$42.99 - $44.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 63-66 - Top gear teeth: 48T - Total capacity: 20T
$17.99 - $18.99
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
Incredibly fast, astonishingly quiet, and impressively precise — fly through all 11 gears with SRAM's Force 22 WiFLi Rear Derailleur. It takes advantage of SRAM's Exact Actuation technology for precision shifts every time. Carefully shaped jockey wheels work together with the sculpted cage for lightning-fast, ultra-precise shifts, and an elastomer coating applied to the jockey wheels makes for extra quiet operation. A carbon outer cage, aluminum inner cage, and magnesium inner link keep the Force 22 WiFLi at a svelte 190 grams. The WiFli version shifts up to a 32T max cog for a super-wide gear range.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM GX 2x11-speed shifting systems. When paired with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • 2x11-speed • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 150 grams
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 front derailleur. - Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque - Programmed control of chain guide - Shimano Synchronized shift - Full and semi synchronized shifting program - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 132 grams
$48.99 - $64.99
If you're looking for a high-quality, precision-shifting, light front derailleur, you've found it in Shimano's Ultegra. It's made of cold-forged aluminum with their wide-pivot design that stops flex for smooth, fast and exact shifts, even under load. And this fine derailleur is built tough for reliability and durability, too.
• 5/6/7-speed rear derailleur • Highly affordable and reliable • SHIMANO Equivalent RD-TY21 / RD-A070 • 301 grams
$4.59 - $21.59
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
It's an all-new derailleur that's specifically designed and optimized to be motor-driven instead of cable-actuated. AXS powered components enable customization and scale to an individual rider's liking via the AXS App. It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard from mechanical Eagle. The Eagle AXS derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch. In the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position for a seamless experience for the rider. The system is tested to IP69K water and dust proofing standard for creek crossings, mud splatterings and the resulting post-ride pressure washings. - Enduro focus and trail ready - Forged aluminum cage - Stainless hardware - Black/Polar colorways - Eagle technology - Overload Clutch protection - AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components - System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K - Eagle AXS is designed to work with X-DOME Eagle cassettes only, providing the most precise, silent, and reliable shift performance available.
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
$129.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
R10 front derailleurs work with 10-speed Shimano-compatible road shifters. Designed to work with a variety of chainring combinations, these workhorse components will get you rolling again. - Cold-forged aluminum body
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
$24.99 - $27.99
Shimano Claris front derailleurs offer, smooth easy shifts and are compatible with dual-control road shifters as well as flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. The Direct Mount uses less parts and provides a solid connection to your machine. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer to the wheel, which keeps it out of the way of roots and rocks as you're flying down the trail. A strong spring prevents chain slap, reducing noise while on the trail, and improving chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$24.99 - $42.99
For quick, dependable shifting, look no further than Shimano's Sora Front Derailleur. Sora front derailleurs are compatible with dual-control road shifters and flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
The SRAM Force 1 rear derailleur adopts all the technologies of SRAM 1x MTB to provide the fastest, quietest 1x shifting available. SRAM’s unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, providing for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel. - A dedicated 1x rear derailleur - EXACT ACTUATION for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM’s 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). - 10- and 11-speed compatible - X-SYNC pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain’s lateral movement - X-HORIZON “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force - ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH’s one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting - Cage Lock technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation - Available in Short: 11-26 through 11-28 / Medium: 11-26 through 11-36 / Long 11-32 through 10-42 cage lengths Short Cage: Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 18 teeth Largest Cog: 28 Weight: 250 g Medium Cage: Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 26 teeth Largest Cog: 36 Weight: 262 g Long Cage: Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 32 teeth Largest Cog: 42 Weight: 271 g
For smooth downshifts and fast upshifts, SRAM's Apex Front Derailleur is engineered for success. Its aluminum body is light as a feather while its steel cage is stiff for precision shifts everytime. The Apex Front Derailleur shifts great on standard and compact cranksets, too.
Page 1 of 3 Next page